Translate

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Book of the week 18/11/12

 
I know, I know that's not the actual date but I've been engrossed in a really good book(I haven't read all of it yet, so no, it's not my book of the week) my family have been really busy with work, so I just haven't had the time to write it. Anyway the book of the week is...
Annuals
It's getting round to Christmas, and I always get annuals for Christmas so this is what I've decided to write about. I have lots of annuals but my favourite annual is TopGear (if you've read my first book of the week you'll know I'm a TopGear boy!)
 
It contains all the fun and funny facts about the presenters and the episodes and I really like them because they've got puzzles, games, quizzes, competitions and that's what makes them so good! There are annuals for all children like: Angry Birds, Charlie and Lola and Transformers to Pokemon, Thomas the Tank Engine, and Peppa Pig. If  you are a child and you are reading this you should put them on your Christmas list, and if you are an adult you should get some for your children from Father Christmas!


 
HO,HO,HO
 

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog I love reading annuals too but especially Beano and Dandy. Top Gear is soooooo cool I have read their annuals over and over again; Richard Hammond is the best!

    (I have used my mum's user name for this)

    ReplyDelete