Translate

Saturday 17 November 2012

Radio Shropshire

I was asked to go on Radio Shropshire to talk about my blog, so I said yes. I went on it last week on the Vicki and Adam show in the afternoon and it was really good. I had a tour of the building (it was a bit like the Tardis. It looks small on the outside but its huge inside) and I met all the people who work there. The best bit was when I actually went on the radio, it was exiting but I was nervous, really nervous. There were loads of buttons and microphones and Vicki asked me lots of questions about all the books I like to read and Adam asked me about the letter from 10 Downing Street.  After a while my throat got a bit dry so I was glad when they started to ask my mum questions so I could have a drink of water, plus I had a cough and it was quite hard to not cough.

Unfortunately I can't find my interview, so you won't be able to listen to it, but I can tell you this, it was BRILLIANT!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment