Translate

Saturday 15 December 2012

Book of the week 15/12/12

I'm really sorry that I haven't written my blog for a few weeks but I have been really busy with school stuff. I've been to Young Voices, the pantomime, my school's Christmas party,homework, my school's Christmas fair the list goes on and on and I just haven't had time but I'm going to do lots of posts today. So anyway this weeks book of the week is...

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure The Machine Of Doom
Now I'm sure you've heard of Skylanders since it's become an international game craze but if you haven't it's about these magical creatures that live in a different universe called Skylands. They protect a special machine called the core of light along, with their portal master (their controller) called Eon. An evil portal master named Kaos wants to take over Skylands. In the game the player comes in, they play as the Skylanders and try to defeat Kaos. (I have the game it's really good!) In the book Kaos trys to get hold of an ancient and deadly weapon to destroy Skylands. Can Spyro (the purple dragon) and his friends stop Kaos or will he harness it and destroy Skylands? Find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment